Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rotary Talks




Click on the title Rotary Talks to view a bilingual newsletter



The reason that I am able to spend this summer in Amman, Jordan is through the sponsorship of Rotary International District 7210 in the Hudson Valley of New York. I am very fortunate to be in the company of a city full of Rotarians. There are in fact several clubs in the Greater Amman Area. During the past week, I have given a presentation to three Rotary clubs in Amman about the Hudson Valley, West Point and what I will teaching to Jordanian students this summer. Classes start this Sunday. The school week here is Sunday through Thursday. This week I have been taking care of administrative tasks at the university. I will have 40 students in my class and they will be posting some assignments on this blog.


3 comments:

  1. 40 students is a lot, Dr. Guedri! You are fortunate but also busy! So involved with life, language and culture, I bet they all love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart I am very proud of you.

    Love,

    Monkey in the Middle

    ReplyDelete
  3. am sure they all had & they wiil keep loving her....she is amazing profesora!!

    ReplyDelete